Re: [Denemo-devel] Report and Bugs: Midi, Fluid, Samplerate

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Report and Bugs: Midi, Fluid, Samplerate
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 22:30:42 +0000

On Sat, 2010-01-02 at 00:38 +0300, alex stone wrote:
> rest of the same bar numbers. The user can then quickly navigate to
> other "bar threes", rub out the rest, and input as they wish
I think even better would be: if you enter a note in a measure with a
whole measure rest the whole measure rest should vanish and just the
note remain. This would go along with: every empty measure gets a whole
measure rest.
However, I do not promise to do this! One problem is that in 9/8 time
the whole measure rest is actually two objects...