Re: [Denemo-devel] I got JackMidi output working

From: alex stone
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] I got JackMidi output working
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:48:16 +0200

Jeremiah,
This is great news. I've been glued into progress reports for denemo, and i'm busy finding my way around the keybinding opportunities to build a fine keyset for rapid input.
The ability to assign a port per staff will add a giant step forward for decent playback, at least here.

I'm stayin' tuned.

Alex.