[Denemo-devel] GOOD NEWS - especially for Nils

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] GOOD NEWS - especially for Nils
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 19:22:36 +0000

... and the many others who like to use copy/paste and undo/redo.
While working on the Denemo Directives I had to clone the new Directives
for the cut and paste code & I noticed that the code for many other
things has a terrible blunder in it. This has been present for several
years, and would affect cut and paste and undo quite badly. Indeed I am
surprized no-one has reported a reproducible example of that code
failing.
Anyway I have put in a fix. I have not tested it extensively, but the
code could not have been worse, so let's think about giving it a short
testing period and then issuing it as 0.8.4 while we continue on to a
full blown release with proper docs for the new features.