Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows-bug: Please test to reboot

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows-bug: Please test to reboot
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:06:52 +0000

I have tested this on the windows partition of my box: it is sufficient
to log out and log back in to get the enviroment variable set, and
installing the program does not set it.
I have also verified that no message is seen in a DOS-box type console
when you run denemo.exe from the bin directory with the environment
variable not set. So that would seem to be some bug in libguile -
particularly the return code.
I'll close the bug reports now & look for a fix for the next release.
Thanks to Nils for his patient work with the VM machine.
We could have a news item when denemo.org is back up :-)
Richard