Re: [Denemo-devel] A new(?) note entry method.

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A new(?) note entry method.
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 20:46:40 -0500

On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 21:13 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:

> little whimsy). Any interest in this development?
> Richard

I am very interested. Please send a patch if you have anything. I was
thinking about an input mode like this a while back. The only issue is
octave displacement. How are you dealing with that. Keeping it relative
(like how Lily does it) would probably be correct most the time. What do
you do on the times that it is not.

Thanks,