Re: [Demexp-dev] Etch and demexp V0.8.3

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Etch and demexp V0.8.3
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:16:06 +0100

Hi,

Le Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:21:19 +0100,
"Felix HENRY" <address@hidden> a écrit :

> I just installed Debian etch on my PC (to be more accurate: Fred
> did!) and I'm wondering about the status of a demexp 0.8 package for
> etch. Does it exist? If yes what is the line I should add to my
> source.list file? Thanks,

I have not produced a recent demexp package for Etch. A package is
available for Sid, but wasn't easy to produce (many dependencies needed
to be recompiled in order to fix various bugs in them). I never
(had|took) the time to do the job for the other distros.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni - address@hidden