Re: "Trophées du libre " applicatio n (was: Re: [Demexp-dev] demexp 0.8.

From: Frederic Lehobey
Subject: Re: "Trophées du libre " applicatio n (was: Re: [Demexp-dev] demexp 0.8.0 is out!!)
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:13:29 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 07:52:19PM +0800, Augustin wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 October 2006 04:10 am, David MENTRE wrote:
> > Ok, I have applied in Public Services category. The submission form is
> > quite strange, you should give an URL of the project, but I don't know
> > exactly which one. If they wan't to compile demexp we are bound to
> > loose.
>

> http://www.tropheesdulibre.org/index.php?module=11&action=5
>
> " Ces candidatures pourront être présentées jusqu'au1er octobre 2006 à
> minuit,
> date à partir de laquelle les évaluateurs téléchargeront la dernière version
> du logiciel à l'URL déposée. "
>
> You've been lucky to be able to submit the project: they apparently forgot to
> close the submission form.

No, the deadline has been postponed to October, 15th:

  http://linuxfr.org/2006/09/27/21382.html

> The php demexp.module has not published a stable release, yet, so certainly
> it
> is not eligible for the competition.

Well, you have 11 more days to publish a stable version. Considering
the speed at which you are working, it should be no problem to you.  :-)

But such kind of decision is obviously yours (just kidding above).

> If you come in the top 3, it would be a very good PR opportunity....

Yes, that is the main point and eventually might be true for the
drupal demexp client module too...

Thanks for your work,
Frédéric