Re: [Demexp-dev] demexp web 2.0 compliance

From: GISQUET Christophe
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] demexp web 2.0 compliance
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 01:58:59 +0200

David MENTRE a écrit :
You wouldn't blame you own creation, anyway :-)

My own creation? http://msig.info/web2.php ;-)

Oww, I want the same pretty pink colors ! :/
And with ponies and rainbows, too.

(just kidding)

That would be hard. In fact, it would be simpler to do all through Makefile:
makensis has syntax "/D<symbol>=<value>" and windres (the tool to
compile the .rc into binary data) has -D<symbol>=<value>

Ok.

Not used yet though as we haven't devised of what to actually do.

Yes it is local, in .hg/ directory at the root of the project directory.

Mercurial is really distributed: all commits go into the .hg/ of the
local directory project. To make a new branch, you can use 'hg clone' or
a simple cp. I you want to remove mercurial info, just remove the .hg/
directory.

Thanks for the explanations! Not much to worry regarding demexp, that a cvs-like at my level of use. Except for the initial clone that I read was the way to import/(do the first checkout).

Best regards,
--
Christophe GISQUET