dejagnu

Re: unit tests

From: Baurzhan Ismagulov
Subject: Re: unit tests
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:54:01 +0100

Ok, I found out that I should use RUNTESTFLAGS="--host_board arm".

Now I have another problem: remote_spawn host "$objdir/zzz -v" doesn't
work remotely due to following reasons:

* standard_spawn fails to get the user name from the board_info.
  Besides, if there is no user name, it execves ssh with an empty
  argv[1]. I worked around this with the attached patch. Is this
  behaviour intended, or should I file a bug?

* The remote shell says it can't find the binary. Should I manually
  remote_upload it???

Thanks in advance,
Baurzhan.