dejagnu

Re: unit tests

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: unit tests
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:25:26 -0700

Baurzhan Ismagulov wrote:

For now, I've added mytest to noinst_PROGRAMS and defined
mytest_SOURCES. What should I do in mytest.exp? exec?

Look at the unit.cc test case. This uses a simple header file to print FAIL or PASS states from the unit test. Then you use the functions in dejagnu.exp to execute this test case and parse the output. Look at testsuite/tunit.exp, it does this.

        - rob -