ddd

help with remote debugging using DDD

From: nak26
Subject: help with remote debugging using DDD
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:44:15 -0400

Hi:

Is it possible to remotely debug, using ddd, running the inferior debugger on
the remote host, but reading the sources locally?

I checked ddd's documentation on remote debugging, and it says that the source
is loaded from the remote target.

So, repeating the question, is it possible to load the sorce from the local
(with respect to DDD) machine, and if yes - hooray and how?

I've tried the gdbserver solution , but I'm having trouble with the debugging
of multithreaded applications. That's why I decided to try if ddd can help.

Thanks,
Nik