ddd

Re: Function keys in execution window - ddd3.3.1

From: apgaylard
Subject: Re: Function keys in execution window - ddd3.3.1
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:29:07 GMT

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with DDD 3.3.1 execution window in IBM AIX 4.3.2:
>
> I'm not able to feed my program under debug with function keys like F3,
> F7 and F8, using courses libraries (wgetch function).
> Other keys run perfectly.
> Can you help me, please?
>
> Giorgio Delucchi

Hi Giorgio,

ddd spawns an xterm for this. If your app expects to run in an aixterm, then
that is the problem.  If so, then go

Edit -> Preferences -> Helpers

and change the "execution window" field.

If that is not the problem, let us know...

Bye!

This message was sent using M-Web Airmail - JUST LIKE THAT
M-Web: S.A.'s most trusted and reliable Internet Service Provider.
http://airmail.mweb.co.za/