ddd

Problem

From: Michele de Rosa
Subject: Problem
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 17:59:12 +0200

Hi, I try to install DDD on an Intel based machine with SUSE Linux 8.0 and, when I type "make", this error appears:

strclass.h:453: conflicting types for `struct string'
/usr/include/g++/string:9: previous declaration as `typedef class basic_string<char,string_char_traits<char>,__default_alloc_template<true,0> > string'

I understand there is a conflict with the STL string class, but I don't know how to solve the problem. Could you help me? Thanks a lot.

P.S.
I'd like to know if there is a possibility to install DDD on an Alpha machine with cxx compiler. Have a nice day.

Michele de Rosa

Sezione A.T.C.
T.R.S. S.p.A.
Tel. 0687281613