ddd

Cannot run ddd after complied

From: LEE WAI KIT
Subject: Cannot run ddd after complied
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:07:13 +0800 (HKT)

Hi,

It looks OK when I complied the ddd in SUN Solaris.
However, when I started ddd, the following error
mesg appears:

====

Error: No `Ddd' application defaults file
To resolve this problem, you can:
* set the XAPPLRESDIR environment variable to the location of the file
`Ddd', or
* set the DDD_HOME environment variable to the location of `ddd/Ddd', or
* install the `Ddd' file in the X application defaults directory, or
* recompile DDD with builtin app-defaults file;
  see the `--enable-builtin-app-defaults' option for details.

=====

What things should I do to fix the problems?

Thanks and regards,

kit