ddd

Just wondering what's involved in proving a ddd interface to lcrash.

From: Piet/Pete Delaney
Subject: Just wondering what's involved in proving a ddd interface to lcrash.
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:48:17 -0800

I was currious how difficult it would be add a lcrash
agent interface to ddd. I suspect that lcrash would need
the ability to return the type for a symbol and be able
to return line number information from the stack trace back.

I was just poking around the ddd src and wondering.

Attached is a pdf file on lcrash. It's very similar to
the old system V icrash utility for looking at core files.

-piet