ddd

DDD 3.3 doesn't pop-up the variable value and also no objects can be ad

From: Panousis Nikos
Subject: DDD 3.3 doesn't pop-up the variable value and also no objects can be added to the display window
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:11:53 +0200

Hi all.

We recently installed DDD v3.3 upgrading our 3.2 previous installation. We
face 2 kind of problems:
 - First, we don't get our variables in the display window using the normal
procedure (click on the variable and ask to display it graphically). On the
contrary we see a verbose description of the variable and its memory on the
gdb window, which is inconvenient
 - In addition to the previous, the variable values are not popped-up when
moving the mouse over them (in the source window) and holding it for some
time.

As you can fellows understand we have a gdb with a vi on top of it!

Any help would be appreciated. I 'd like to note that both settings are
enabled in the options of the application and with previous version it was
working fine. We use Reflection 8.0 and DEC OSF1 4.0g if these help at all.

Thanks in advance,
Nick