ddd

feature request

From: Kevin Meinert
Subject: feature request
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 13:16:11 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way now, or maybe could be added in the
future, to be able to start up DDD with the call stack (Status/Backtrace
window) showing.

I find it really annoying to always go to the menu and bring it up
everytime I use DDD.  This is a window I seem to always use.

Basically, it would be useful to be able to configure what DDD windows are
open at start up.  Maybe a settable parameter in the preferences menu
could configure this.  In the least, the status windows should remember
their states for next time DDD is run.

Strangely the windows under the "view" menu do save their state for next
startup.  They also have hotkeys.  I wonder why the status windows are not
implemented the same way?

Kevin