ddd

[Ddd] small compilation error

From: georgios varsamopoulos
Subject: [Ddd] small compilation error
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:49:54 -0600 (MDT)

Hi, i am compiling ddd on a HPUX 10.20 box with HPPA architecture
for use by the students in our department (CS dept, Colorado State Univ)
and i get the following when make tries to link together the object files
to get ddd executable:

/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
   XtShellStrings (data)
   istream::seekg(long)(code)
   XtStrings (data)

by doing a grep on the source file in the ddd directory:
- seekg is used in "logplayer.C".
- XtShellStrings and XtStrings are not referenced anywhere in the source
  code

Can you give me suggestions on what to check on my system
(installed software, environment etc) to correct the problem?

Thanks in advance
George Varsamopoulos
address@hidden