consensus

Re: [GNU/consensus] A GNU Consensus for the GNU Year!

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] A GNU Consensus for the GNU Year!
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 21:12:04 -0500

            Anonymity

            With interoperating free software social networking systems, no
            user will be compelled to provide any particular kind of
            information, whether it be her name, her age, or what country
            she lives in. It will be up to those she communicates with to
            judge what information she chooses to provide or withhold.

That's the meaning of anonymity as I understand it.
So I don't see any reason to change this.

    Christian proposes ``Right to Pseudonymity''

"Pseudonymity" is not an everyday word.  I am not convinced
this distinction is important, and I'd rather not make the text
harder to read.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation