consensus

Re: [GNU/consensus] [RFC][SH] User Data Manifesto

From: hellekin (GNU Consensus)
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] [RFC][SH] User Data Manifesto
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 02:04:40 -0300

On 12/31/2012 11:05 PM, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Hold your horses!

*** Christian, Richard, I really appreciate working with you both. That
is a real challenge sometimes to match your vision-logic, and I learn a
lot along the path. I'm really glad.

I invited Frank Karlitschek, the author of this manifesto, to join the
list. I hope he will do it and reflect on your comments. I will review
them after a good night of sleep.

Happy GNU year!

==
hk

P.S.: Frank, Christian Grothoff made other comments, available in the
GNU/consensus list archive.