confuse-devel

[Confuse-devel] state of windows build files, and more

From: Martin Hedenfalk
Subject: [Confuse-devel] state of windows build files, and more
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:47:09 +0200

Hello list,

Sorry for my absense the last one and a half year. I'll try to revive the project.

What is the state of the build project files under the 'windows' directory? I don't have access/time/interest in keeping the windows build files up-to-date. Are they used? All of them? Are they still working?

I've fixed the problem with sections with only the CFGF_TITLE flag set as reported by Josh Kropf, and I've applied the patch by Roy Marples. I'll continue back through the mailing list.

Other things I'm thinking of is switching to a BSD or ISC license. That would make it easier for use in a commercial situation.

I will probably also de-autoconfiscate it, and thus decrease the size of the repo by oh so much. It's quite silly for a tiny library consisting of one c file, one header file and a lex file to occupy 7.2 MiB after configure+make.

        -martin