confuse-devel

[Confuse-devel] Re: libConfuse work

From: Martin Hedenfalk
Subject: [Confuse-devel] Re: libConfuse work
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:38:23 +0200

On 9/21/07, Keith Mendoza <address@hidden> wrote:

> Martin,

Hello Keith,

> I'm just curious to know if you are still able to work on libConfuse. I've
> been using the library for about a year now, and I've seen people send
> questions to the mailing list once in a while. However, I don't see you reply
> to people's questions.

Ouch. The email address I used for that mailing list is dead and gone.
So basically I haven't seen any list activity for more than a year. I
thought it was a dead or low interest project.

I've fixed my email address now. Sorry.

> I think the library has great potential if continued development is being
> done with it. If you don't have the time, I'm willing to take over the
> project.
> Keith

Yes, I could actually use some help maintaining it. That would be great.

I do have some patches that I never got around to commit. I will go
through them as well as the patches on the mailing list.

Thank you.
    -martin