confuse-devel

[Confuse-devel] Python support

From: Brian Silverman
Subject: [Confuse-devel] Python support
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 06:28:07 -0800 (PST)

I am working doing some contract work on an
application that is using libconfuse.  The main
application is in C, but the part I'm working on is in
Python.  A couple questions:

Has anyone written a Python API to libconfuse?  If so,
is it stable?  If not, is the ".conf" file format used
by libconfuse standardized (i.e., is is used by any
other libcfg* type libraries out there)?

Any info is appreciated...

--
Brian Silverman