GTK peer

From: Michael Koch
Subject: GTK peer
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:04:15 +0200

Hi list,

I wrote a little shell script locally to scan the GTK peer JNI headers
and their implementation files for missing methods and noticed the
following:

This method is in an implementation file but in no header:

Java_gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GdkGraphics2D_cairoShowGlyphs

These methods are mentioned in a header file but not in an
implementation file:

Java_gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GtkComponentPeer_connectJObject
Java_gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GtkComponentPeer_gtkWidgetSetVisible
Java_gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GtkFramePeer_nativeSetIconImageFromData
Java_gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GtkMenuComponentPeer_dispose
Java_gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GtkScrollPanePeer_gtkScrolledWindowSetScrollPosition

Somebody hacking on this should look into this.

I will polish my script snippet a bit more and the submit it as patch
for Makefile.am for GNU classpath and libgcj.

Michael
--
Homepage: http://www.worldforge.org/