Re: [Chicken-users] A few questions...

From: Michele Simionato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] A few questions...
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:41:28 +0000

On 8/17/05, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:

> Q3: What are you missing most desperately from Chicken, or better:
>   if there is one thing that you really want it to have, what would that be?

I wanted two things, better debugging and a nice module system. I am still
evaluating van Tonder's system, it looks fine (BTW, I discovered a subtility:
if you define a macro which name ends with ":" you get a syntax error; I
guess this is due to some confusion with the keyword syntax; strangely
enough there no such a problem with low-level macros). So, better debugging
is my last wish ;)

          Michele Simionato