[Chicken-users] csi commandline options not recognized

From: David Esterkin
Subject: [Chicken-users] csi commandline options not recognized
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:25:43 -0500

I have a freeshell account (http://sdf.lonestar.org/), which has
Chicken Version 0, Build 1072 installed.  When I try to execute csi
with any of the commandline options, it does not recognize them as
options.  Instead it tries to load them as if they were scheme
scripts.

Below are a few examples of this behavior.  Am I missing something in
the syntax here?
Thanks for any assistance with this,

David
address@hidden

misc $ csi -version
; This is the CHICKEN interpreter - Version 0, Build 1072 - netbsd-gnu-alpha
; (c)2000-2002 Felix L. Winkelmann
Error: can not open file
"-version"
misc $
misc $ csi -script my_script.scm
; This is the CHICKEN interpreter - Version 0, Build 1072 - netbsd-gnu-alpha
; (c)2000-2002 Felix L. Winkelmann
Error: can not open file
"-script"
misc $ csi -quiet
; This is the CHICKEN interpreter - Version 0, Build 1072 - netbsd-gnu-alpha
; (c)2000-2002 Felix L. Winkelmann
Error: can not open file
"-quiet"
misc $