[Chicken-users] SRFI-57 egg needs SRFI-1

From: Dale Jordan
Subject: [Chicken-users] SRFI-57 egg needs SRFI-1
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:58:07 -0800

After installing SRFI-57 egg I got some errors regarding procedure arity when using it from csi. It apparently uses the extended versions of member and assoc from SRFI-1. I'm not sure how egg compilation, the psyntax module system and csi all interact, but the problem went away and everything seems to work by putting

(require-extension srfi-1)

at the top of srfi-57.scm.  Is this the correct fix?

Dale Jordan