Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Future of SWIG chicken module

From: felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Future of SWIG chicken module
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 22:58:31 +0100

Jonah Beckford wrote:
Hi, this is Jonah Beckford responding to this email. I have been absent for the better part of a year due
to some issues raised by my employer and my open
source activities.  I am close to getting the issues
resolved, and should have the green light in the next
day or two.  I am terribly sorry for the mess this has
caused.  While I can't comment on the substance of the
issues, I can say that they weren't related to my work
with Chicken or SWIG (other than the activities I was
allowed to dedicate my time to).  Lovely stuff ... I
have not seen a response to this email yet, and I will
be replying to this thread in the next couple of days.

Thanks.

Jonah Beckford

Whoa! Jonah, your back! Thank god.

You know, I really was kind of worried about you!

I hope you can find some agreement with your employer.

All the best,

P.S. I actually removed you from the CVS access list. If you
are still interested, please register a new SSH key and drop
me a note.