[Chicken-users] Re: Future of SWIG chicken module

From: Jonah Beckford
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: Future of SWIG chicken module
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 12:08:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi, this is Jonah Beckford responding to this email.
I have been absent for the better part of a year due
to some issues raised by my employer and my open
source activities.  I am close to getting the issues
resolved, and should have the green light in the next
day or two.  I am terribly sorry for the mess this has
caused.  While I can't comment on the substance of the
issues, I can say that they weren't related to my work
with Chicken or SWIG (other than the activities I was
allowed to dedicate my time to).  Lovely stuff ... I
have not seen a response to this email yet, and I will
be replying to this thread in the next couple of days.

Thanks.

Jonah Beckford

http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/chicken.html

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=782468&group_id=1645&atid=101645