[Chicken-users] vector-lib, sqlite, ftp and some bugfixes

From: felix
Subject: [Chicken-users] vector-lib, sqlite, ftp and some bugfixes
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 00:09:44 +0200

Hi!

Some more extensions are available at
http://call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs

- William Annis ported the reference implementation of the
 current SRFI-43 draft to Chicken. Once the SRFI gets finalized,
 this code will probably be put into the base distribution,
 but for now, it's there to use
- Lars Rustemeier provided me with some nice code to interface
 to the SQLite (http://www.sqlite.org) database engine. The
 interface is wonderfully simple
- My crummy little FTP client. No passive mode, no real interesting
 stuff at all, but I use it all the time.
- Some bugfixes in the http and xml-rpc extensions, mainly
 broken regexes