certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI billard test / http_proxy

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI billard test / http_proxy
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 15:18:46 +0200

2009/5/19 Martin Spott <address@hidden>:

> It's always much facilitating to have a working test-case before
> jumping into real life.

You bet you do need a working test case before demo.
Finagle law may still hit you during the show though :-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finagle's_law

> Actually I'm trying to find out if it's worth
> the effort to prepare a FlightGear/HLA demo for the LinuxTag show next
> month, therefore I've been that much insisting.

Nice to ear Martin, if you find it useful I may build a FlightGear
special release of CERTI
which is working for your potential demo.
This way if interested people do come to pick up the refered CERTI released
they should hopefully have the very same [working] setup as yours.

This could be CERTI 3.3.3  which will be 3.3.2 + small patches like
 - Solaris 10 fix
 - http_proxy fix/update
 - ...

If you find it useful, tell me when you are satisfied with your CERTI CVS tree
and I'll tag that one in order to be able to base the release on this particular
source tree state.

In the future, if you want a less painful "go back recompile latest CERTI"
we can try to setup CTest dashboard for your target systems.
Currently we lack (at least) Solaris 10.

--
Erk