certi-devel

[certi-dev] certi 3.2.6 in preparation

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [certi-dev] certi 3.2.6 in preparation
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:41:19 +0100

Hi all,

We (CERTI dev team) think it's time for a new certi release.
CERTI 3.2.5 was released in November 2007.
Thanks to many of you a lot of bug correction and
new HLA feature has reached CERTI CVS now.

Some like heterogeneous federation handling are underway
but it implies relatively big changes in source code
(not HLA feature) because of CERTI internal rework.

So that we want to release CERTI 3.2.6 without those changes
and may be CERTI 3.2.7 or 3.3.0 with them.

--
Erk