certi-devel

[certi-dev] Complex datatypes

From: Gotthard,Petr
Subject: [certi-dev] Complex datatypes
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:55:48 +0100

Hello,
could you please confirm my findings: I found that CERTI has only string attributes (e.g. in updateAttributeValues). Non-string attribute values (float, struct, etc.) need to be converted to string using an implementation-dependent mechanism.
I guess this is in line with HLA 1.3, so the only possibility how to have a good interoperability is to implement IEEE1516.2. I'm right?

Best Regards,
Petr