|Subject:||Re: [Bug-XBoard] Re: fairymax ...|
|Date:||Fri, 21 May 2010 09:57:06 +0200|
On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 1:57 PM, dschinn <address@hidden> wrote:
- Hello dear Tim,
- I want to install xboard on openSuSE 11.2 but somehow it fails both
- as -.tar.gz file and as -.rpm file, because xboard is asking for
- fairymax at localhost.
- What should I do step by step from beginning to end ???
- At google there is no entry, what to do under openSuSE 11.2
- Sorry, I dont want to get on your nerves. Please be patient with me. LOL.
- Thank you for your reponse.
- Happy Hacking.
Bug-XBoard mailing list
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|