bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] I have been translating bino's GUI into Chinese, but I h

Subject: Re: [Bino-list] I have been translating bino's GUI into Chinese, but I have some string that I don't quite understand.
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 20:55:21 +0800

I don't know if he(or she) is still available to help the translation. I would love to receive some comments on my translation. I've looked into that translation, looks like the translation style in that version is quite similar to mine.

PS: I just find out that crowdin.net is a good social translation service for software. It's free (as in beer :-) for open source projects. When there is update in the strings for the project(s) I followed. I get a notification to update the translation. I have just finished updating a couple of strings for a project I followed (actually for the first time). The good part of this process is that most of the suggested translation strings are accurate enough. For more 80% of them I just click on the suggestion and submit. And small trunk of tasks are easier to finish.

If bino3d start a project on that site. I would love to get informed, and keep on helping the translation (to Chinese).