bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] bino

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] bino
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 22:23:34 +0200

Hi!

[I forward this mail to the mailing list since we need help with this.]

It seems there is interest in adding support for the Oculus Rift, and
Jennifer has one of these and is willing to help.

Does someone have access to developer information for the Oculus Rift?
My guess is that some form of warping filter is required. Is this
documented / open, is there only some restricted SDK? Is there
someone here who can work on this?

Regards,
Martin