bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] eventlircd+adjust volume

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] eventlircd+adjust volume
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 16:53:17 +0100

Hi Robert!

Sorry for the late answer.

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:37:36 +0200, Robert Pliszko wrote:
> 1. Is possible to add eventlirc
> (http://code.google.com/p/eventlircd/) to bino for multiple remotes
> control?

I don't know eventlircd. What would be necessary to support it? Can you
propose a patch?

> 2. Is possible to add adjust volume for bino?

Yes, this is possible. Previously I thought that this would be
unnecessary since one can always use the system volume control, but
adding volume control to Bino would allow better support for
media keys and remote controls.

Martin