bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] PATCH: list recent files in file menu

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] PATCH: list recent files in file menu
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 16:49:46 +0100

Hi Daniel!

On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 16:15:47 +0100, Daniel Schaal wrote:
> the attached patch adds the 5 most recently opened files to the file
> menu. If there are any recent files in the menu, it also adds an
> option to clear the list again.
>
> The list is saved to _settings in "Session/recent-files" and restored
> again on the next start.

Thank you very much, that's a nice addition! I pushed it:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/bino.git/commit/?id=9a9f79ce4cab7fb8a464aaa7026359e167e2c652

Currently, when opening multiple files at once (e.g. video + subtitle
file or video-left + video-right + audio), this will add multiple
entries to the list - this may not be what people expect. Would it be
possible to add multiple files to one entry?

Best regards,
Martin