bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Framerate issue on OSX 10.6

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Framerate issue on OSX 10.6
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 06:51:14 +0200

On 18/05/11 19:08, David Coiffier wrote:
>> Can you provide small sample files (one that works, one that does not)?
>> That would allow us to either debug this on our own or report a bug to
>> the FFmpeg project.
>
> Actually, the movie file I was referring to (http://vimeo.com/23766822)
> exhibits the framerate issue. It is downloadable at Vimeo, when logged
> with a free account. There's a link on the right side, under the text
> description. Given the size, I guess I'd better provide a single shot
> rather than full edit. I'll try to do this asap, except if you're ok to
> dl such a big thing from Vimeo...

It would be nice if you could provide smaller samples. I tried to
download the full file, but my connection is slow and unreliable and I
did not manage to complete the transfer.

With a sample file (or even better two files, one that works and one
that does not), I can try to figure out what the problem is.

Martin