bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] ffmpeg-mt

From: Daniel Fratzscher
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] ffmpeg-mt
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 11:20:21 +0200

Hi Alexey,

thank you very much for your explanations! In fact it was you bringing me to the idea to compile agains ffmpeg-mt :-). It helped me a lot for displaying 2 full-HD video streams. (Almost no stutter anymore) Do you know if it is possible to use VDPAU (my setup) of VPAPI (may be interesting to other users) in ffmpeg-mt (for 2 video streams) and how to make bino using HW-acceleration? (If not already done, but CPU usage seems quite high when playing videos) There might be a CUDA-accelerated version of ffmpeg(-mt) too but I did not searched yet.

Daniel