bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] native 3D-TV support (request)

From: Daniel Fratzscher
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] native 3D-TV support (request)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:09:14 +0200

Hi Martin!

tried your latest patch this weekend. The orientation of both frames seems correct (both frames at the same position in 3D-Mode) but at least in HDMI-mode they are half in heigt (like top-bottom-half). I did not tried the top-bottom of top-bottom-half modes if they behave the same, maybe I will do tonight.

Another question: since some time I compile bino against ffmpeg-mt. I remember you changed bino to support multithreading. Maybe it is better to compile against regular ffmpeg?

Best,
Daniel