beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] Re: New Gtk release

From: Michael Terry
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Re: New Gtk release
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:35:20 -0400

Leslie P. Polzer wrote:
Good summary of known bugs. It's possible I have some free time to devote to Beaver coming up, and will try to nail some of these down

I'll try to get into your multiline-indent stuff so I can help; lots
of problems still seem to be there...

Ugh.  Why is that code so broken?

(in preperation of 0.4.0, eh?).

Speaking of new releases, do you happen to know when this Gtk-Color/Font-Button
stuff will get released? I'd like to see it soon because I am just waiting for
it
to finish the Prefs thing.

Supposedly, GTK 2.4 comes out a couple weeks before GNOME 2.4, which will be in September.

-mt