beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] Re: New Gtk release

From: Leslie P. Polzer
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Re: New Gtk release
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:53:17 +0200

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:01:44 +0200
"Leslie P. Polzer" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:12:57 -0400
> Michael Terry <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I've been playing with it a bit.  I can't get it to mess up (admittedly,
> > I haven't been trying for hours or anything...).   Can you give me some
> > pointers on how to reproduce problems?
> Hm. Work one or two days with Beaver on some stuff where you need indenting
> all the time and you have a pretty good chance to see it not doing anything
> on unindent and deleting the selection on indent - seems as if the code
> doesn't catch some case(s).
> And of course there's bug #2 in my bug report.
Just noticed this is some kind of bogus - it's the already known problem
with <Shift>+<Tab>/<Tab> switching between "search results" and the editor
window, thus disabling (un)indenting.
Well, another mystery solved.

Leslie

--
Current Main System: LFS Linux dreadnought 2.4.21-openmosix-1 #9 Wed Jul 9
12:15:29 CEST 2003 i686