Re: [Axiom-mail] Aldor and Windows

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Aldor and Windows
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:49:41 +0000

We used to distribute both Axiom and Aldor on Windows - Axiom was
compiled with VC++ and Aldor (I think) worked with gcc as a back end.
To get a command-line version of Axiom going on Windows should be
straightforward if you have VC++ (and probably not too hard with gcc),
and shouldn't require cygwin.

I'm a bit surprised that there isn't a Windows version available from
aldor.org but there should be no major technical obstacles to producing
one.

Cheers, Mike.