Re: [Axiom-developer] Of possible interest to Axiom

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Of possible interest to Axiom
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:57:12 -0400

address@hidden writes:

> Stephen,
>
> The latest documentation work is creating a full graph of the Axiom
> algebra as part of the bookvol10* buildout. This could be useful in
> guiding your work in building a CLOS version.

I have been watching your progress and bookvol10 is looking very good.

It should be fairly easy to write a lisp package which traverses the in-memory
algebra lattice in various ways and produces graphviz output.  We could graph
the entier hierarchy, or just a "local view" of a domain and, say, its direct
supersignatures.  Or a who-calls graph for a particular function, etc.  This
would happen dynamically at runtime.

Steve