Re: [Axiom-developer] New url for SourceForge SVN

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] New url for SourceForge SVN
Date: 23 Dec 2006 06:40:46 +0100

"Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

| At long last I finally have an Axiom svn archive on Windows that
| I can really use! :-)

Great!

| Using the formula given by David Burley below, the new url for
| accessing the build-improvements branch at SourceForge is:
|
| https://axiom.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/axiom/branches/build-improvements
|
| The usual variations of this url can be used check out the trunk
| or other branches.

I concur that I was able to get whole Axiom svn repo in a go without a
fuss.

I've now relocated my depot path.  For those who use SVK, one of my
Axiom depot paths is a direct mirror and the command is

    svk mirror --relocate /mirror/axiom
https://axiom.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/axiom

where "/mirror/axiom" is my direct mirrored path to Axiom.

Thanks!