RE: [Axiom-developer] Latex hangs

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Latex hangs
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:16:06 -0400

On October 24, 2006 3:33 PM Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

> Ralf Hemmecke <address@hidden> writes:
>
> | Nevertheless, last week you thought about making your
> | Gold-to-be public. We should have your tla branch and Silver
> | on sourceforge and google in sync. Everything else confuses
> | people no matter how many SCM-systems we use for axiom.

I think it might be possible using Tailor to automatically sync
tla (on axiom-developer) to svn (on SourceForge and Google).
Tailor can apparenly read from tla repositories but not write.
This would let Tim blissfully continue to use tla while the
rest of us deal with svn. The sync would be only one way: from
tla axiom--main--1 to snv trunk. But Tim has said that he does
not want to automatically propagate changes into the tla
repositories that he controls anyway, right Tim?

Do you think this is worth trying or are we really moving to
yet another SCM for Axiom Gold?

> Axiom is the only project I know of that has more SCM than
> active developers :-)

Hmmm... now who was that guy who insisted on adding svn to this
mix in this first place? :-)