Re: [Axiom-developer] Latex hangs

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Latex hangs
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:14:04 +0200

On 10/24/2006 03:03 PM, root wrote:
I guess that intention here was to avoid hangs, but this does not
work!  To make '--interaction nonstopmode' effective one has to
give it _before_ file name. So the form below is immune to hangs:

ah, that's useful to know.

fixed in the next release.

Cool! Were you recently saying that your Gold-To-Be is now available as a git archive? I fear sourceforge Silver is already out-of-date.

Hmmm... yet another version control system and seemingly no documentation at

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomSources

so the git stuff is burried in the mail archive. :-(

Ralf