[Axiom-developer] Doyen

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Doyen
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:15:33 -0500

Hi Bill,

I have a concern regarding the instructions in http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/InstallingMathAction on how to install AxiomWiki.

The first thing is that if I follow the instructions, ZWiki does not appear in Zope products (meaning, I cannot add the ZWiki pages).
However, if I change the steps to download ZWiki and latexwiki from your repository at:  http://page.axiom-developer.org/repository/,
then it works fine (Axiom - Latex inline rendering works). However, the problem with the pamphlet files is present.

To be more precise these are my steps in the Doyen CD:
wget http://alfredo.axiom-developer.org/redhatbuild/pkgs/LocalFS-1.3-andreas.tar.gz

wget http://alfredo.axiom-developer.org/redhatbuild/pkgs/doyenLatexWiki.tar.gz

tar -xzf LocalFS-1.3-andreas.tar.gz -C /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/

tar -xzf latexwiki.tar.gz -C /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/

yum -y install swig

yum -y install gcc

yum -y upgrade python

yum -y install python-devel

cd /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/LatexWiki

swig -python texbreaker.i

gcc -fpic -c texbreaker.c texbreaker_wrap.c -I/usr/include/python2.3

ld -shared texbreaker.o texbreaker_wrap.o -o _texbreaker.so

/etc/init.d/zope start
Have in mind that the doyenLatexWiki.tar.gz is just a tar file containing ZWiki and LatexWiki from the repository.

I do not know if somebody can confirm that the instructions are not working, and if somebody tried them, can somebody
confirm that the support for pamphlet files works.

Regards,

Jose Alfredo Perez