Re: [Axiom-developer] Website and tarball issues

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Website and tarball issues
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:09:52 -0800 (PST)

Grr.  tla ALMOST succeeded, but failed on patch4 with

tar.real.exe:
axiom--main--1--patch4.patches/new-files-archive/{arch}/axiom/axiom--main/axiom--main--1/address@hidden/patch-log:
 Could not create directory: No such process

Is this just a Windows issue, or is there a problem with checking out a
fresh tree?

Cheers,
CY